Dates fill up on a first come, first serve basis.
The following information is for the Gallatin campus only.
For Livingston testing information, schedule, and appointments contact Brent Carter at 1-800-563-8220 ext. 5202
For Highland Crest/Springfield testing information, schedule, and appointments contact Dana Davis at 615-433-7042.
ACT National Exam 2013-2014
Student must register through www.actstudent.org.
- Saturday, September 21, 2013 7:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Saturday , October 26, 2013 7:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Saturday, December 14, 2013 7:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Saturday, February 8, 2014
- Saturday, April 12, 2014
- Saturday, June 14, 2014
GED Testing Schedule for 2013 – Vol State Gallatin campus
An application must be submitted and a Seating Letter received to be eligible for a certain date. Applications for the GED Test are available through the local Adult Education Offices, in the Testing Office in the Wood Campus Center, Room 210, or by calling (615) 230 - 3626.
- Wednesday and Thursday evenings, July 10th & 11th
- Saturday, July 27th
- Saturday, August 10th
- Saturday, September 7th
- Wednesday and Thursday evenings, September 11th & 12th
- Saturday, October 5th
- Saturday, October 19th
- Wednesday and Thursday evenings, November 6th & 7th
- Thursday, December 5th
- Thursday, December 19th
The GED Exam is also given by the Vol State Testing Staff at several off campus sites including Clarksville, Lebanon, Lafayette, Springfield, and Carthage. Contact your local Adult Education Office for these dates.