My Vol State is a fully integrated "portal" handling everything you used to do with various separate systems such as Email, MyVolstate Online(E-Learn), and PRIDE.
My Vol State provides access to several different web-based systems with a single log in. The portal also includes targeted "channels" designed to streamline common tasks such as:
- Registering for classes
- Checking grades
- Finding your academic advisor
- Paying your bill
- Log in at http://portal.volstate.edu/ using the same username and password you use for email or online classes, not your V-Number.
- Click the Pride Online tab to register for classes and access other academic and financial services.
- Click for Email
- Click for Vol State online classes
If you are having trouble logging in, contact the IT Help Desk at 615-230-3302 to get assistance.
Support for Students
- 06/07 How To: Access Online Classes
- 06/07 How To: Check Student Email
- 05/31 Office and Department Directory Channel
- 05/31 People Finder Channel
If you have a suggestion for a support topic not yet covered email us at email@example.com.