The Office of Records & Registration is the place to visit for help with a variety of services such as:
- Transcripts (Printing or sending your VolState transcript)
- Enrollment Verification
- Dropping or Adding Courses
- Grade Appeals
- Transcript Evaluation (Transfer Credit)
- Prior Learning Assessment
- International Student Services
- Veteran’s Affairs
Our office is located in the Ramer Administration Building, Room 183. We are open from 7:30AM until 4:30PM Monday thru Friday. We can be reached by phone at (615)230-3466. For more information on any of the topics above, please visit the appropriate link to the left. The majority of our forms can be accessed under the forms link to the left in the event that you cannot make it to the campus.
We look forward to assisting you!