Information on this page comes from a variety of sources. Volunteer State Community College provides this page as an unaffiliated resource for use by the communities we serve. When conducting a job search, it is the responsibility of each individual to research the integrity of the organizations to which one is applying. Individuals are advised to use caution and common sense when applying for any position with an organization and when supplying personal information through the Internet. Volunteer State Community College does not author, edit or monitor this page and therefore does not assume responsibility for its content or veracity.
Company: Weichert, Realtors - Southern Realty Partners
Location: Hendersonville, TN
Weichert, Realtors - Southern Realty Partners is a full-service Residential and Commercial real estate firm with over 90 years of combined experience focusing on property brokerage, leasing, property management, facility maintenance, asset management, development and consulting. With an office based in Hendersonville, we focus on Hendersonville, Gallatin and Goodlettsville and surrounding cities, while also servicing the Greater Nashville area.
The “Administrative Assistant” position is a part-time position of 25-30 hours per week. The position may require additional hours as needed. This position requires someone who is well organized, flexible, dependable, and detail oriented. This person will be at the front of the office and responsible for directing incoming calls, making outgoing calls, being the first point of contact for office clients, assist with scheduling of events and training classes, and assist Office Manager with administrative tasks.
Job Type: Part time
Work Hours: 9am - 2pm (subject to change)
Compensation: $12.00 per hour
Start Date: February 19, 2018
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
• Knowledge of word processing, designing spreadsheets, and other data entry/editing software (Microsoft Office)
• Social Media literate
• Ability to manage files and records
• Ability to prioritize while performing multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to solve customer service needs
• Ability to work with confidential information and maintain appropriate discretion
• Ability to give high attention to detail
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Possess a positive and outgoing attitude
To be considered, please submit resume to Jessica Stahl at firstname.lastname@example.org
Education: High school
Experience: No experience required
Date Posted: January 31, 2018