Information on this page comes from a variety of sources. Volunteer State Community College provides this page as an unaffiliated resource for use by the communities we serve. When conducting a job search, it is the responsibility of each individual to research the integrity of the organizations to which one is applying. Individuals are advised to use caution and common sense when applying for any position with an organization and when supplying personal information through the Internet. Volunteer State Community College does not author, edit or monitor this page and therefore does not assume responsibility for its content or veracity.
Accounts Payable Administrator
Company: ITG Communications
Location: Gallatin, TN
ITG Communications is a telecommunications company, whose primary customer is Comcast. It's corporate office is located in Gallatin, TN in The Hunt Club.
ITG Communications, LLC’s corporate office located in Gallatin, TN is hiring an Accounts Payable Administrator. Under the direction of the Accounting Manager, this position is responsible for compiling, sorting, and substantiating business transactions and reconciling vendor statements. Candidates will have a proven experience in accounts payable or other accounting related functions. It is necessary to have a good understanding of basic accrual accounting principles. Successful candidates will be well organized, detail oriented, be able to communicate effectively and professionally, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Process Invoices, check requests, employee reimbursements, and petty cash
• Process and maintain Purchase Orders
• Cut weekly AP checks
• Maintain vendor files and record retention, including rental and subcontractor agreements
• Process new vendor requests
• Year End 1099 preparation
• Maintain Accounts Payable internal controls through proper processes and procedures
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Ability to resolve discrepancies with vendors
• Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full time
Work Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Compensation: 35,000 Annually
Start Date: March 16, 2018
• Minimum 2 years accounts payable experience
• Associates degree preferred but open to someone pursuing accounting degree
• General understanding of Accounting Principles and practices
• Basic Microsoft office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Quickbooks experience a plus
• Good Communication skills
• Strong Organizational skills and prioritizing skills
• Proficient Computer skills
• Detail oriented
Experience: 2 years
Date Posted: March 12, 2018