The purpose of the Employee Relations Committee is to promote the general welfare of all college employees. The committee promotes extra-curricular activities and community service efforts and communicates special discounts available to employees from local businesses.
- Plan and support social functions of the College.
- Provide assistance with College and community/charity events.
- Inform employees about discounts, promotions, and specials.
- This committee makes recommendations regarding the Employee Relations budget.
Reports to the Director of Human Resources
- At-large members: Fifteen (15) representing all areas of the College
- Five (5) Faculty
- Five (5) Classified Staff
- Five (5) Professional
- Staff Student representation: 0
- Total membership: 15
- Ex-Officio: Director of Human Resources
4th Friday, 8:00 a.m.