View Course Content
View course content by clicking the Content link on your course home navigation bar.
Your access to this area is dependent on the permissions that have been set up for you.
Note: Your instructor may have defined a specific learning path for your course. If this is the case, some course modules will only be available to you once you have completed prerequisite modules or assignments.
The Course content page displays the Table of Contents, as displayed below.
The Table of Contents page displays.
1. Syllabus: This is where you can find the syllabus for your course.
2. Bookmarks:Lists the topics you bookmark. Click the Add Bookmark icon while viewing a topic to add it to your bookmarks list. The number beside the Bookmarks link indicates how many bookmarks you added within the course.
3. Upcoming Events: Lists course material due dates, start dates, end dates, and other course events for the next seven days. Dates listed on this page are not exclusive to Content topics; upcoming events include all events within the course from the Calendar tool. The number beside the Upcoming Events link indicates how many upcoming events you have.
Table of Contents: Browse course materials and assignments here. The number beside a module listed in the Table of Contents panel indicates how many topics within the module you need to complete. The number decreases as you work through course materials.
Once you click on a specific content page, it will open up. See example below.
Course Content Options
From the course content topic, you can choose from the following options that will help you manage your course content:
- Bookmark- The gray icon has not been clicked. The red icon means it has been clicked/bookmarked already.
- Print- Click this icon to print content.
- Recently Visited- This appears on the course homepage and allows you to view recently visited content.
- Download- Click this to download the content to your computer.