All new first-time freshman at Vol State must complete an orientation session prior to registering for courses. Campus Connect: New Student Orientation is the launching pad for your time at Vol State and where you will receive vital information and resources needed to be successful during your time as a student. As a Pioneer you belong to a dedicated network of educators, students, and community resources.
Once you provide the Admissions Office with a form of Placement Test Scores, you’ll receive a link to access the Campus Connect information and make an appointment with Advising to register for classes.
You’ll learn about:
- The Vol State community and why we’re excited you are a part of it
- What strategies current students use to be successful in and out of the classroom
- Where to find and how to access Student Resources
- Vol State technology and how to get the most out of it
- What comes next and how to start your first year off right
Have questions? Need more information?