The Vol State campuses are closed to visitors. Vol State staff can help you get ready for college with online services and through email, phone calls and Chat.
The Vol State application is entirely online. It is the first step for new or returning students and it is free. www.volstate.edu/apply
If you have questions about the Admissions process you can call 615-230-3688 or schedule a one on one meeting with an Admissions Advisor at www.volstate.edu/recruiter.
We also have weekly virtual sessions online about Admissions, Financial Aid, Academic programs, TN Reconnect, and Dual Enrollment. This is your opportunity to ask questions from the comfort of your home. Sessions will be offered weekly and continue throughout the summer. Registration is required: www.volstate.edu/virtual-sessions
If have already applied to the college and need advice on majors and programs or help with transfer questions you can talk to an advisor in the Advising Center. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-230-3702.
Students who are taking a break from their university can apply to take fall classes. We have hundreds of general education courses that can be used for credit at many universities. For a list of what classes we have available visit the Class Schedule and pick the fall semester.
TN Promise students who have met their requirements for the program are also welcome to join us. If you have not applied to Vol State yet please do so now, before fall classes fill up. Visit www.volstate.edu/apply
If you want to build new career skills using the tuition-free TN Reconnect program, now is the time to apply. The primary eligibility requirement is that you not already have a college degree. Visit this page for everything you need to do to apply with TN Reconnect: www.volstate.edu/reconnect
These Vol State offices are staffed during normal business hours to receive phone calls and emails.
- Business & Technology 615-230-3301 or email@example.com
- Health Sciences 615-230-3330 or Suzanne.firstname.lastname@example.org, Meredith.email@example.com
- Humanities 615-230-3200 or firstname.lastname@example.org, Alyson.email@example.com, Rhonda.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mathematics & Sciences 615-230-3261 email@example.com
- Nursing 615-230-4760 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Science & Education 615-3231 email@example.com
- eLearn: eLearn@volstate.edu or call 615-230-3665.
- IT and My Vol State log-ins: visit www.volstate.edu/it and use the chat box.
- Access Center 615-230-3472 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions 615-230-3688 email@example.com
- Advising 615-230-3702 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Learners & Veterans Affairs 615-230-3447 email@example.com
- Diversity & Inclusion 615-230-3461 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid 615-230-3456 email@example.com
- K-12 Partnerships (Dual Enrollment) 615-230-3307 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Records & Registration 615-230-3466 email@example.com
- Student Engagement & Support 615-230-3492 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Testing Center 615-230-3484 email@example.com