Enabling Turnitin (Originality Checking) within a eLearn Dropbox Folder
You can enable TurnItIn (Originality checking) when creating a dropbox, or you can do so by editing the dropbox. If you're familiar with editing and creating dropboxes, skip to step 3.
To edit a dropbox, do the following:
- Click on Dropbox in the navigation bar.
- Click the drop-down arrow and then Edit for the folder that you want to edit.
- Click the Turnitin tab.
To create a dropbox, do the following:
- Click on Dropbox in the navigation bar
- Click on New Folder.
To enable TurnItIn originality checking:
- Select the checkbox that says enable Turnitin for this folder
- To set more advanced options, click More Options in Turnitin. This opens the Turnitin Assignment window.
- Configure the desired settings in the OriginalityCheck area, and the GradeMark area if GradeMark is activated for your org unit.
- Click Save and Close.