The following resources are available to help you create materials that consistently embody the Volunteer State Community College brand.
Those wishing to use the Vol State logo or seal must submit a request specifying the purpose of the requested use to:
Director of Public Relations and Marketing
The use of the Vol State logo or seal is strictly prohibited without written permission.
To maintain the integrity of the "Volunteer State Community College," "Vol State", "Volunteer State Pioneers", "Vol State Pioneers" brands, all logos may not be used in combination with:
- Content that is disparaging, can be viewed as hate speech, or is discriminatory based upon the Board's non-discrimination policies;
- Content that is inconsistent with the System’s brand guidelines or current or established identity standards;
- Content that infringes on any intellectual property rights;
- Content that references alcohol, drugs, sexual connotations, or violence/firearms;
- Reference to unofficial events;
- Content with political or religious references;
The Department of Public Relations, Marketing, and Publications has the right to refuse the use of the logo or seal for any reason or production of any item, whether print or digital.
- Main Campus Logo Package (ZIP)
- Main Campus Logo Package (PDF)
- Livingston Logo Package (ZIP)
- Highland Crest Logo Package (ZIP)
- Cookeville Higher Education Logo Package (ZIP)
Pantone 201 C
CMYK: 7 100 68 32
RGB: 157 34 53
Pantone 2747 C
CMYK: 100 95 0 16
RGB: 0 26 114
Faculty and staff are encouraged to use the official Vol State email signature in all correspondence. Using a consistent, branded email signature across campus helps strengthen the college's visual identity.