Transcript Requests

Unofficial Transcripts

If you have attended recently, Unofficial transcripts can be printed from My VolState via the PRIDE tab. You will need your username and password to access My VolState. If you do not have that information, please contact our office at (615)230-3466.

Official Transcripts

To send an official copy of your VolState transcript, please submit a request.  Requests can be made in writing or thru My VolState via the PRIDE tab.  Written requests should include the following information:

  • Your name
  • Your address and phone number
  • Your student ID number or date of birth
  • Instructions as to where and how (fax, mail, email) the transcript should be sent
  • Your signature
  • The date

The information above can be provided on our Transcript Request Form or hand written onto a plain sheet of paper.

Requests can be submitted several different ways:

  1. Deliver it in person to the Records & Registration Office
  2. Fax the request to (615) 230 - 3645
  3. Email the request (scan or photo) to
  4. Mail the request to:
    Transcripts/Records & Registration
    Volunteer State Community College
    1480 Nashville Pike
    Gallatin, TN 37066

Please allow 2 working days during the semester and 5 working days at the beginning and end of each semester for transcript service.