Volunteer State Community College, in partnership with the Tennessee Board of Regents, has been awarded a grant to assist Advanced Manufacturing employers in building their workforce via an apprenticeship program for Mechatronics Technicians. The apprenticeship program can be used to upskill new or existing staff, or as a tool to recruit and retain new employees.
The grant covers 65% of the training expenses.
Below are some examples of job titles and tasks associated with the eligible training:
- Control Technician, E and I Mechanic (Electrical and Instrument Mechanic)
- E and I (Electrical and Instrumentation Mechanic)
- Electrical and Instrument Technician (E and I Tech)
- Electrical Maintenance Technician, Electronic Technician
- I and C Tech (Instrument and Control Technician)
- Instrument and Electrical Technician (I and E Tech)
- Repair Technician
- Scale Technician
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
If your organization is interested in a consultation to learn how you may benefit from this opportunity, please contact Jeff Cockrell, Administrator of Workforce Development, Volunteer State Community College, at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form below.