Volunteer State Community College athletics teams compete in the TCCAA and the NJCAA, playing teams across Tennessee and Kentucky. Vol State has traditionally been one of the top teams in the state.
The event is coming up on March 28 and 30 from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. on the Gallatin campus. You can register here.
The building offers more room for observation and hands-on learning. There will be an open house on March 21.
- Desegregation and Basketball at Book EventFeb13
- Vol State Celebrates Chinese New YearFeb07
- Vol State Offers Free Ultrasound Pregnancy ScansFeb06
- Governor Proposes Free Tuition for Adult StudentsFeb01
- Vol State Tops in State for Workforce Training HoursJan25
- Student Literary Magazine Wins National AwardJan25
Visit the News Archive
From the Blog:
- Events this WeekFeb20
- Vol State Student Social Media Writer Part-Time Job OpeningFeb16
- Free Math Help in Gallatin Learning CommonsFeb14
- Vol State Events this WeekFeb13
- Free Help with Papers in the Language CenterFeb7
- Governor Announces Free Tuition Plan for Adult StudentsFeb1
Visit the Vol State Blog
At some point in your life someone helped you achieve your goals. It may have been a special teacher, another student, or a complete stranger. The Volunteer State College Foundation makes a difference in the lives of students every day by awarding scholarships to those who might not otherwise be able to obtain a college education. Our donors make it possible to invest in the future of our community. Each year we award more than 200 student scholarships totaling nearly $300,000. In the last 20 years the College Foundation has awarded more than 3700 scholarships and raised more than $10 million.
Vol State’s educational offerings include more than traditional degree and certificate programs. We also offer non-credit continuing education classes for both professional and personal needs. We host cultural events that are open to the public. And we serve our community with projects and programs designed to make a difference.
At Vol State we believe in strong student support and an active campus life.
Faculty & Staff
For assistance with username and password problems please call the IT Help Desk at (615) 230-3302. If you would like to report a broken link or problem with a webpage please contact the webmaster.