Volunteer State Community College athletics teams compete in the TCCAA and the NJCAA, playing teams across Tennessee and Kentucky. Vol State has traditionally been one of the top teams in the state.
A new athletics logo and website are out now.
Welcome to teaching in 2017. Multi-media technology and fast-paced, interactive lessons are the new normal.
- Academic Honors for Fall of 2016Jan11
- Vol State at Livingston is recognized as outstanding institutionJan10
- Thomas to Speak at Unity Day EventJan09
- Ophthalmic Business Partners Key to Student SuccessJan05
- Vol State Upgrades Safety TechnologyJan05
- Scholarship Honors Elvis Band MembersDec13
Visit the News Archive
From the Blog:
- Thomas to Speak at Vol State Unity Day EventJan20
- The Importance of Showing UpJan19
- New Look and New Website for the PioneersJan19
- Vol State Text Messages for StudentsJan18
- Financial Aid and Vet Tech Have MovedJan17
- Tips if you are Still Looking for a Specific Spring ClassJan13
Visit the Vol State Blog
At some point in your life someone helped you achieve your goals. It may have been a special teacher, another student, or a complete stranger. The Volunteer State College Foundation makes a difference in the lives of students every day by awarding scholarships to those who might not otherwise be able to obtain a college education. Our donors make it possible to invest in the future of our community. Each year we award more than 200 student scholarships totaling nearly $300,000. In the last 20 years the College Foundation has awarded more than 3700 scholarships and raised more than $10 million.
Vol State’s educational offerings include more than traditional degree and certificate programs. We also offer non-credit continuing education classes for both professional and personal needs. We host cultural events that are open to the public. And we serve our community with projects and programs designed to make a difference.
At Vol State we believe in strong student support and an active campus life.
Faculty & Staff
For assistance with username and password problems please call the IT Help Desk at (615) 230-3302. If you would like to report a broken link or problem with a webpage please contact the webmaster.