Volunteer State Community College athletics teams compete in the TCCAA and the NJCAA, playing teams across Tennessee and Kentucky. Vol State has traditionally been one of the top teams in the state.
The competition brought 168 middle and high school students to the campus to exhibit their research.
“Wag and Walk” is organized by Vol State Vet Tech students.
- Vet Assistant Program Starts this MayApr14
- The Vol State Family: Asa WigginsApr04
- Vol State Music Students Perform April 25 and 26Apr04
- Mayors Gather at Vol State to Recognize Service WorkApr02
- Get Ready to Bike Ride with Vol State on Saturday, May 3Mar31
- Students Try Distracted Driving SimulatorMar26
Visit the News Archive
From the Blog:
- Vol State Career Fair Wednesday, April 23Apr15
- Vol State Events for this WeekApr14
- Bluegrass Jamboree at Vol State on SaturdayApr8
- Attention Students - Name Changes for Fall Business ClassesApr8
- Registration Date Changes Because of Computer ProblemsApr7
- Vol State Events for this WeekApr7
Visit the Vol State Blog
At some point in your life someone helped you achieve your goals. It may have been a special teacher, another student, or a complete stranger. The Volunteer State College Foundation makes a difference in the lives of students every day by awarding scholarships to those who might not otherwise be able to obtain a college education. Our donors make it possible to invest in the future of our community. Each year we award more than 200 student scholarships totaling nearly $300,000. In the last 20 years the College Foundation has awarded more than 3700 scholarships and raised more than $10 million.
Vol State’s educational offerings include more than traditional degree and certificate programs. We also offer non-credit continuing education classes for both professional and personal needs. We host cultural events that are open to the public. And we serve our community with projects and programs designed to make a difference.
At Vol State we believe in strong student support and an active campus life.
Faculty & Staff
For assistance with username and password problems please call the IT Help Desk at (615) 230-3302. If you would like to report a broken link or problem with a webpage please contact the webmaster.
- Last Day to Withdraw: 2nd 7 Week TermApr16
- Lecture-"Hispanic Immigration" 12:20PMApr16
- Honors Student Presentations 12:20PMApr16
- Coffee with the PREZ 10:00AM to 11:00AMApr17
- Pre-Nursing Advising Session With Belmont Univ. 12:45PMApr17
- Vol State Baseball vs Jackson State 1:00PMApr17
- Vol State Softball vs Jackson State 2:00PMApr17
- Good Friday Holiday: Campus ClosedApr18
- Vol State Softball vs Jackson State 12:00PMApr18
- Submit a new Public Event