Reporting an Incident
Call campus police to report all emergencies and situations such as a crimes in progress, suspicious persons, or irate individuals.
- Remain Calm
- Speak Clearly
- Provide exact location of the emergency
- Listen to ALL questions
- Answer ALL questions
The individual speaking with you may ask many questions concerning the emergency. Your answers should be brief and responsive. Remain calm and speak clearly. You may be asked to stay on the line while the emergency units are responding to ask additional questions or to obtain on-going information. Be prepared to describe the persons or vehicles involved.
- Main Campus: extension 3595 — officers are on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Highland Crest Campus: extension 7041 — officers are on duty during normal operating hours.
- Livingston Campus: extension 5216 — officers are on duty during normal operating hours.
- Cookeville Higher Education Campus (CHEC): extension 4616 - officers are on duty during normal operating hours.
Direct calls to 911 are answered by agency with jurisdiction of that area.
- If You are the Victim of a Crime
- Annual Campus Safety and Security Report
- Crime Statistics
- Safety Tips
- Sex Offender Registry