College Transfer Information and Articulation Agreements

Course Transfers

exterior of library buildingChoose one of the following institutions to view the course transfer information that is current between that institution and Volunteer State Community College. It is recommended that you contact the Senior Institution (institution you are transferring to) about any questionable credits.

If the institution that you plan on attending after completing a Volunteer State class is not listed, please check with the Office of Advising for an updated list at: (615) 452-8600 x3702 or 1-888-335-VSCC x3702.

Tennessee State Institutions

Out of State Institutions

Private Institutions

Online Institutions

Tennessee Transfer Pathways

A college degree is valuable. So is your time and money. With the Tennessee Transfer programs, you can begin your college studies at a community college or similar two-year program and earn an associate degree, plus rest assured your credits will transfer to a bachelor’s degree program at any public university and many private universities in Tennessee. For more information visit Tennessee Transfer Pathways.

Associate of Arts (A.A.) - University Parallel

Associate of Fine Arts (A.F.A.) - Fine Arts

Associate of Science (A.S.) - University Parallel

Associate of Science in Teaching (A.S.T.) - Teaching

Program Articulation Agreements

Statewide TCAT to Community College Articulation Agreements