Choose one of the following institutions to view the course transfer information that is current between that institution and Volunteer State Community College. It is recommended that you contact the Senior Institution (institution you are transferring to) about any questionable credits.
If the institution that you plan on attending after completing a Volunteer State class is not listed, please check with the Office of Advising for an updated list at: (615) 452-8600 ext: 3702 or 1-888-335-VSCC ext: 3702.
Tennessee State Institutions
- Austin Peay State University
- East Tennessee State University
- Middle Tennessee State University
- Tennessee State University
- Tennessee Technological University
- University of Memphis
- University of Tennessee Chattanooga
- University of Tennessee - Knoxville
- University of Tennessee - Martin
- RODP Course Equivalency Table
Out of State Institutions
Tennessee Transfer Pathways
A college degree is valuable. So is your time and money. With the Tennessee Transfer programs, you can begin your college studies at a community college or similar two-year program and earn an associate degree, plus rest assured your credits will transfer to a bachelor’s degree program at any public university and many private universities in Tennessee. For more information visit Tennessee Transfer Pathways.