Volunteer State Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnic or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age (as applicable), status as a protected veteran, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal or state civil rights laws and regulations and by Tennessee Board of Regents policies with respect to all employment, programs, and activities.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies:
Affirmative Action Policy and Inquiries
Title IX Complaints
View information for employees and applicants for employment regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act and reasonable accommodation.
- VIII:01:00 General Prohibition Against Discrimination, Harassment and Sexual Misconduct
- VIII:02:00 Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harassment or Sexual Misconduct (TBR policy 6.01.00.00)
- VIII:03:00 Sex Discrimination and Sexual Harassment (TBR policy 6.02.00.00)
- VIII:04:00 Discrimination and Harassment (TBR policy P-080)
- VIII:05:00 Sexual Misconduct (TBR policy 6.03.00.00)
- V:03:01 Affirmative Action Plan for EEO and Nepotism