Volunteer State Community College has numerous options for event space on campus and we are happy to talk with you about accommodating any upcoming event you might be holding. Please take a look at a few important things to note below and click the links for more information.
- A Request for Use of Space form located at the bottom of this page must be filled out and submitted at least 10 business days in advance of the requested event date.
- All event requests must go through the Scheduler in the Plant Operations department for approval.
- Requests for Use of Space for dates more than 4 months out in advance are not permitted.
- Campus hours for use of space are from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Use of space outside of these hours MAY be granted but is not guaranteed.
- Space cannot be booked until 4 weeks after the start of the semester and cannot be booked during the last 2 weeks of the semester.
- Academic use will take priority over any other event.
- Proof of Liability Insurance forms stating Volunteer State Community College as the certificate holder is required from every applicant before the event.
- Payment of Fees is due 10 business days in advance of the event date.
- All individuals affiliated with the College (employees) who wish to use College facilities for non-employment purposes must complete a Request for Use of Space form and adhere to the information displayed on this webpage.
- We do not currently have Campus Police on-site 24/7. Security fees may be charged for events outside of the College's business hours.
- We currently do not have an on-site food caterer, but an outside caterer is allowed to be used. Food truck catering is not allowed.
- All entities may be charged for any maintenance or security fees.
- The College reserves the right to charge a security deposit to any applicant.
- Payment of fees can be made to our Business Office at 1480 Nashville Pike Gallatin TN, 37066 in the Ramer Administration Building Suite 105, in person. Payment can be made over the phone at (615) 230-3585 if paying with a credit card.
- There may be additional fees associated with the use of facilities.
- Available A/V equipment: Projector, Screen, Microphone, Laptop.
- Tables and chairs available for use.
|Wemyss Auditorium||450||No Food or Drinks Allowed. Must have VSCC Approved Light / Sound Tech Stage is 40 ft wide, 26 ft deep with open curtain. Additional Cleaning Fee|
|Classrooms||Various||4-hour minimum. Can only be booked four weeks after the semester begins|
|Mary Cole Nichols Dining Room A||150||4-Hour Minimum. Under Special Circumstances. Tiled Dining Room|
|Mary Cole Nichols Dining Room B||150 without tables;
108 with tables
|4-Hour Minimum. Multiple setups are available. Carpeted. Attached to a patio. Additional Cleaning Fee. Access to bridge crossing to SRB building. Can be expanded to include a tiled dining room.|
|Quad (Outdoor Area)||300||Grassy Area Near Thigpen Library and Gym|
|Pickel Gymnasium||3400||4-hour minimum. Requires approval from the Athletics department. Additional cleaning fee.|
|Rochelle Center||100 without tables;
75 with tables
|4-hour minimum. Additional cleaning fee. Kitchenette attached. 4 TV screens around room|