Tue, Dec 20, 2022
A friendly reminder that spring registration is in full swing!
It’s very important to register now to get the best schedule. Classes are filling up quickly.
- If you need to meet with an advisor for assistance, please schedule an appointment: https://go.oncehub.com/vsccadvising or you can visit any campus
- Pay close attention to the science offerings. We now offer a flexible delivery option (half online and half on campus) and a hybrid option (half online and half zoom/virtual) in addition to on-ground and online.
- Once you register, you can view your official schedule in Portal by clicking on the Advising & Registration folder, then click View Student Schedule.
- If you need to change your major, log into your Portal, click on the Student Forms icon then click on the Major Change form (under the Student Forms column).
- For helpful resources (using Degree Works, registering with Schedule planner, and more), click here: https://www.volstate.edu/advising/resources
- If you are transferring to another school this spring, don't forget to request your transcript be sent once grades are posted. You can request your transcript here: https://tsorder.studentclearinghouse.org/school/ficecode/00991200
Campuses will be closed Friday, December 23, 2022 and will reopen Tuesday, January 3, 2023.