wall with v-flame

Beginning Thursday, January 23, and through Monday, January 27, students will need to submit a signed DROP/ADD/WITHDRAWAL FORM to add full-term classes. (They still will be able to add second seven weeks, second five weeks, and ten week classes online.) Please remember the following:

  1. If eligible students wish to add a night class that has not met yet and still has open seats, they can complete a DROP/ADD/WITHDRAWAL FORM which then should be taken to the Records Office.
  2. It is too late, however, for students to register for full-term classes that have met more than once beginning on Thursday, January 23. This includes VSCC online, TN eCampus, and hybrid classes because they started on Tuesday. Only students with very special circumstances should be encouraged to request exceptions from the appropriate Division Dean to add classes late.
  3. Please note, though, that students still can drop any or even all of their classes online through Monday, January 27. Students who are receiving financial aid, however, should always consult with the Financial Aid Office prior to dropping classes given the possible ramifications.