How to Request a Transcript for Studying Abroad with TnCIS

Please follow the steps below for submitting your transcript. There is no fee for submitting a transcript to the TnCIS office.

  1. Log into the My Vol State portal
  2. Click “Student” and “Records and Registration”
  3. Click to request an official transcript (this should take you to National Student Clearinghouse or Parchment)
  4. Provide required student information
  5. Under options:
    1. Under recipient, select "College or University" (verify correct country and state-- USA, TN)
    2. Search for Pellissippi State Community College
    3. Send to Department: TnCIS Study Abroad
    4. Click to send "as is"