- New dual enrollment students who have not previously been admitted to the dual enrollment program must fill out a VSCC online application.
- Apply to Volunteer State Community College at www.volstate.edu
- Click ADMISSIONS
- Click APPLY
- Create a Login ID and PIN
- Application Type-select - 7. DUAL/JOINT ENROLLMENT APP
- Select admission term – Select the term you plan to register class for.
- Please use a PERSONAL email address instead of your high school student email address
- When you have completed, click on Application is Complete
- Click I agree to the terms and submit
- Print checklist
- Students will receive the required Dual Enrollment Forms through email within 24 hours of application submission.
- Student must meet with their high school counselor to turn in the signed Dual Enrollment paperwork.
- Student should complete the TSAC Dual Enrollment Grant application online. (Must be done each academic year).
*Volunteer State Community College will be transitioning to an application process utilizing a dynamic form. This will allow for easier tracking of document submission and provide real-time updates to an application status.
**Students who have previously completed Dual Enrollment courses with another college/university will be required to provide an official transcript from that institution for certification of grants.