Contact Volunteer State’s Business & Industry Institute for your organizations workforce training needs. In addition to offering basic, open enrollment training programs on our campus each semester, we offer customized programs at your site, our campus, or online to meet the specific needs of your business culture, number of employees, schedule, learning styles, and priorities.
Sampling of Contract Training
- Healthcare training
- In person, on-ground, industry standard courses for customized training
- Online courses and certifications for the workforce in specific industry areas
- Online technical skills training
- Professional development online for the incumbent worker
Whether you need a half-day, one-day, one-month, or one-year training program, we can help you realize your goals. Consider our training team an extension of yours.
For a free consultation, contact Lisa Haley by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (615) 230-3360.
What We Can Offer
- Customized onsite training to meet your company's needs and schedule
- Mobile Computer Labs and state-of-art labs
- Online Instruction
- Affordable Pricing
- Quality Programs conducted by experienced business professionals
- More than 25 years serving business, government, and industry
- Free training needs consultation
How It Works
Customized training and development programs are designed to improve productivity and to maximize return on investment of your training dollars.
Institute staff meets with Business and Industry representatives to design programs that achieve the goals and objectives of your organization. Programs may be selected from those already prepared or may be customized to suit the client's specific needs.
Additionally, short courses and workshops designed to improve your staff's professional skills are offered each semester.