The Financial Aid Office will notify you if you need to complete any of these forms. These forms are NOT required for every financial aid applicant. Do not complete these forms unless they are requested by the Financial Aid Office.
*All forms require an actual signature, no typed signature will be accepted*
Forms for Fall 2018 - Summer 2019
- Additional Information Form
- Dependent Student Verification Worksheet
- Independent Student Verification Worksheet
- Verification of Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- Student Eligibility Worksheet for Question 23
- Signature page for FAFSA
- Dependency Override Form
- Direct Loan Request Form
- Special Circumstances Request
- Verification of High School Completion
- Student Marital Tax Filing Status
- Parent Marital Tax Filing Status
- Student Non-Filing Status
- Parent Non-Filing Status
Lottery Scholarship Forms
The forms for the Tennessee Lottery Scholarship are not required of every student. Please only complete the forms below if directed to by the Financial Aid Office.
To change your institution for your state funds please go to the TSAC Student Portal and create a log in. From there you can update your school choice. Please only use form #2 below if you are not able to update through the TSAC Student Portal.
- TN Education Lottery Scholarship 16 Month Rule
- Lottery Change of Institution Request
- Lottery Appeal Form