The purpose of the Bookstore Advisory Committee is to represent the College community in ensuring quality of bookstore services.
Monitor and make recommendations concerning the following:
- Textbook orders, price, availability.
- Book buyback activities.
- Supply items available.
- Cleanliness and appearance of the facilities.
- Hours of operation.
- Quality of service.
- Assist with determining specifications for RFPs.
- Evaluate proposals and make recommendations for vendor selection.
Reports to the Vice President for Business and Finance
- One (1) representative Financial Aid
- One (1) representative from Public Relations
- One (1) representative from the Staff Council
- One (1) representative from the Faculty Council
- One (1) Dean or Assistant Dean
- One (1) representative from Continuing Education
- One (1) representative from Upper Cumberland
- One (1) representative from Springfield/Highland Crest
- Coordinator of Veterans Affairs and Adult Learners
- Student representation: 2
- At-large members: 3
Total membership: 14
Ex-Officio: Manager of the Bookstore; Vice President for Academic Affairs; Assistant Vice President for Business and Finance; Vice President for Student Services, Director of Purchasing and Contracts
Not scheduled. Meets irregularly and as needed.