The President's Cabinet provides leadership for developing and achieving the college's Strategic Planning Priorities / Mission and advises the President on a broad range of issues affecting the institution. The Cabinet approves institutional policies and serves as the Institutional Review Board for the college.
The President's Cabinet shall be chaired by the President and will meet weekly or as called by the President. The President's Office shall circulate the notes from the meeting and post them appropriately.
- Administrative Assistant to the President
- Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Vice President for Business and Finance
- Vice President for Student Services
- Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness, Research, Planning, and Assessment
- Vice President for Resource Development and Executive Director of the Foundation
- Vice President for Economic and Community Development
- Special Assistant for Strategic Initiatives
- Director of Public Relations and Marketing
- Faculty Council Representative
- Staff Council Representative
- Professional Staff Council Representative