The purpose of the Financial Aid and Scholarship Committee is to review and recommend guidelines, policies, and procedures which govern the distribution and awarding of non-Foundation, financial aid and scholarships.
- Review and approve procedures for the awarding of scholarships.
- Review applicants and make recommendations for Academic Service, Diversity, and Honors scholarships
- Review and recommend changes to Financial Aid Policies and Procedures.
Reports to the Vice President of Student Services
- Five (5) faculty representatives (one from each division)
- One representative from Admissions
- One representative from Financial Aid
- One representative from Business and Finance
- One Representative from TRIO SSS
- Honors Program Director
- Manager of Diversity and Inclusion
Total membership: 11
Ex-Officio: Vice President of Student Services, Director of Financial Aid, and Scholarship Associate in Resource Development
3rd Friday, 9:00 a.m.