The purpose of the Campus Sustainability Committee is to approve and oversee the use of Sustainable Campus fee funds that is consistent with Tennessee Board of Regents Policy B-065 for Sustainable Campus Fee Program.
Develop a decision-making structure to establish on an annual basis:
- The amount of fees to be allocated to the TVA green power switch.
- The amount of fees to be allocated for on-campus sustainable initiatives.
The committee shall publish a status report at the end of each fiscal year for all program activities.
Reports to the Vice President for Business and Finance
- Two (2) faculty members
- Two (2) staff
- One (1) from Plant Operations
- One (1) from staff
- Student representation: 4 (one student must be the President of Team Change)
- Total membership: 8
- Ex-Officio: Vice-President for Business and Finance
3rd Friday, 9:00 a.m.