The purpose of the Institutional Effectiveness Committee is to promote effective planning and assessment by ensuring the inclusion of all levels of College personnel in the process. In support of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness, Research, Planning and Assessment the committee will enable all College personnel to engage in and support the institutional effectiveness process.
- Promote effective planning between departments and divisions of the College.
- Consult with, train and educate personnel about the planning and assessment process.
- Assist personnel with assessment projects and in the use of assessment results.
- Evaluate linkages between Institutional Effectiveness objectives and the College Strategic Plan.
- Review and award funding for special projects at the direction of the President.
- Evaluate the effectiveness process bi-annually to determine levels of participation.
- Assist with the development of workshop materials for training of personnel.
- Develop and maintain the Institutional Effectiveness Employee Handbook.
- Develop and maintain Institutional Effectiveness Procedures.
Reports to the Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness, Research, Planning and Assessment
- One (1) faculty representative from each academic division.
- Two (2) Division Deans or Assistant Deans
- Assistant Vice President for Continuing Education
- Assistant Vice President for Business and Finance
- Assistant Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Assistant Vice President for Student Services
- Two (2) Department Chairs
- One (1) representative from the Library
- One (1) representative from Upper Cumberland
- One (1) representative from Springfield/Highland Crest
- Student representation: 2
- At-large members: 2
Total membership: 20
Ex-Officio: Institutional Effectiveness Officer, Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness, Research, Planning and Assessment; Internal Auditor, Coordinator of the Teaching and Learning Center
1st Friday, 9:00 a.m.