The purpose of the Food Service Committee is to represent the College community in ensuring quality service and products.
Monitor and make recommendations concerning the following:
- Food and beverage selection.
- Menu and pricing presentation.
- Cleanliness and appearance of the facilities.
- Hours of operation.
- Quality of service.
- Vending services.
- Catering services.
- Assist with determining specifications for RFPs.
- Evaluate proposals and make recommendations for vendor selection.
Reports to the Vice President for Business and Finance
- One (1) representative from Academic Affairs
- One (1) representative from Resource Development
- One (1) representative from Student Services
- One (1) representative from Public Relations
- Student representation: 2
- At-large members: 4
- Total membership: 10
- Ex-Officio: Manager of the Cafeteria, Representative from the food services vendor; Assistant Vice President for Business and Finance, Director of Purchasing and Contracts
Not scheduled; meets irregularly and as needed