Student organizations and activities provide ample opportunity for students to participate in campus governance and leadership opportunities designed to promote their educational, personal and social development.
All student clubs/Organizations MUST be activated through the Office of Student Engagement & Support. The following information MUST be completed to be considered an active club on campus:
- At least one club member must attend a club orientation hosted by the Office of Student Engagement & Support in August and in January.
- Table set-up at Welcome Days in the Fall and Spring Semesters
- Submit a semester Action Plan each fall and spring semester that includes a completed Advisor agreement and provides at least 10 currently enrolled students to act as club members
The following list of organizations is subject to change. For additional information, contact the respective faculty advisor or the Student Engagement & Support Office.
Current Clubs & Organizations
- Campus Activity Board (CAB)
- Dental Assistants
- First College Campus Ministry
- Future Educators
- LH College
- National Society of Leadership & Success (NSLS)
- Phi Theta Kappa (PTK)
- Returning Students' Organization (RSO)
- Settler Student Newspaper (settleronline.org)
- Student Government Association (SGA)
- Vol State Veterans of America (VSVA)
- Volunteer Club
If you are interested in starting a new club or reactivating an existing club, visit the Office of Student Engagement & Support (Wood Campus Center, Room 215) for more information.