Student Clubs/Organizations provide ample opportunity for students to participate in campus governance and leadership opportunities to promote their educational, personal, and social development.
Students who participate in clubs/organizations on campus will
- Develop on-the-job-skills such as fiscal management/budgeting, record keeping, and event planning.
- Identify skills on how to collaborate with others and work in a team atmosphere.
- Recognize professionalism through personal accountability such as time management, attitude, and work ethic.
Current Clubs & Organizations
Join a Club/Organization that interests you!
The following list of clubs/organizations is subject to change. For additional information, contact the Office of Student Engagement & Support.
- Campus Activity Board (CAB)
- CIVITAN Criminal Justice Club
- Dental Assistants
- Fit Club
- Future Educators
- National Association of Veterinary Technician's of America (NAVTA)
- National Society of Leadership & Success (NSLS)
- Phi Theta Kappa (PTK)
- Returning Students' Organization (RSO)
- Rotaract (Cookeville Campus)
- Settler Student Newspaper (settleronline.org)
- Sign Language Club (Cookeville Campus)
- Student Government Association (SGA)
- The Green Team (Cookeville Campus)
- Vol State Cybersecurity Club
- Vol State Veterans of America (VSVA)
- Volunteer Club
The following information MUST be completed to be considered an active club/organization on campus:
- At least one member must attend a club/organization training session with the Coordinator of Student Activities.
- The club/organization must participate in the recruitment event each fall and spring semester by providing club members and club materials to promote the club and motivate students to join.
- The club/organization must submit a Semester Action Plan each fall and spring semester that includes a completed Advisor Agreement and provides at least 10 currently enrolled students to act as club members.