Student organizations and activities provide ample opportunity for students to participate in campus governance and leadership opportunities designed to promote their educational, personal and social development.
All student clubs/Organizations MUST be activated through the Office of Student Engagement & Support. The following information MUST be completed to be considered an active club on campus:
- One person must attend Camp PiO in August and the Recharge in January
- Table set-up at Welcome Days in the Fall and Spring Semesters
- Submit a semester Action Plan each fall and spring semester that includes a completed Advisor agreement and provides at least 10 currently enrolled students to act as club members
The following list of organizations is subject to change. For additional information, contact the respective faculty advisor or the Student Engagement & Support Office.
Current Clubs & Organizations
- Campus Activity Board (CAB)
- Dental Assistants
- LH College
- National Society of Leadership & Success (NSLS)
- Phi Theta Kappa (PTK)
- Returning Students' Organization (RSO)
- Service Learning
- Settler Student Newspaper (settleronline.org)
- Student Government Association (SGA)
- Vol State Veterans of America (VSVA)
If you are interested in starting a new club or reactivating an existing club, visit the Office of Student Engagement & Support (Wood Campus Center, Room 215) for more information.