Volunteer State Community College offers courses, associate degrees, and certificate programs leading to professional licensure and/or certification. Students who complete one of these pathways meet the curricular requirements to apply for credentialing in Tennessee. Often, the requirements for other states may vary.
If you intend to use the education completed at VSCC to seek professional licensure in another state, be aware there may be additional requirements for obtaining licensure. Below you will find links to appropriate licensure requirements by academic discipline. We recommend students contact the appropriate licensing body in the state where they intend to seek licensure.
Professional License Disclosure Agreements
- Dental Assisting Program
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Emergency Medical Services
- Health Information Management (A.A.S.)
- Medical Coding Technical Certificate
- Medical Laboratory Technology (A.A.S.)
- Nursing (A.A.S)
- Ophthalmic Technician Program
- Physical Therapist Assistant Program
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Care Technology Program
- Sleep Diagnostics Technology Program
- Veterinary Technology