2020 Annual Enrollment Dates
October 1 - October 16
Visit About Enrollment for details.
Visit Enrollment Materials for more information.
Instead of having an onsite Employee Benefits Fair, webinars will be conducted where employees can hear directly from vendors about products in which they can make a choice. Benefits Administration will send a flier to you with registration links and more information provided they have an email address in Edison. Benefits Administration will also record the sessions and post them on the ParTNers YouTube page for employees to watch at their convenience.
NEW Insurance Carrier Webinars for employees.
These sessions start September 10th and 11th. Employees will click the date/time (11 a.m. or 3 p.m.) to register for the webinar session they would like to attend. https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/finance/fa-benefits/documents/ae_carrier_webex_reg_st_he.pdf
Here is a list of the webinar topics:
- Sept. 10: Disability plan options (state/higher education employees only)
- Sept. 11: Medical network options (BCBST and Cigna)
- Sept. 17: Davis Vision plan options
- Sept. 18: Optum Bank HSA option and FSA (state/higher education employees only) options
- Sept. 24: Life insurance options (state/higher education employees only)
- Sept. 25 Dental plan options (Cigna Prepaid and MetLife DPPO)
Sick Leave Bank
- V:01:25 Formation & Operation of Staff Sick Leave Bank (TBR P-061): employee must have at least one year of service (12 months) and ninety (90) sick leave hours banked.
- V:01:30 Formation and Operation of Faculty Sick Leave Banks (TBR P-060): employee must have at least one year of service (12 months) and sixty seven and one half (67.5) sick leave hours banked.
Health Savings Account
Long Term Disability
During annual enrollment period, all eligible employees (regular faculty and staff working 30 hours or more a week) may enroll without completing a Lincoln Financial Group Evidence of Insurability.
The main way for employees to enroll in Lincoln Financial Group’s Voluntary (Employee Paid) Long Term Disability is through the online site: https://www.steps2enroll.com/cp/tennbor This site will not be live until Thursday, October 1, 2020. Employees must log in using the following credentials:
- Login Name: Your Social Security Number (001112222)
- Password: Your full year of birth (YYYY)
Questions during the enrollment process can be directed to the Steps2Enroll Help Desk at 1-800-523-2178 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2018 employee Benefits Fair will be be on Friday, September 28 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. in the Ramer Great Hall. Each vendor will have representatives available to answer questions and to provide updated benefits information.
Monday, October 1, 2018 – Friday, October 12, 2018
Changes in coverage become effective the following January 1. Participants must remain enrolled in their selected benefit options until the next year unless they lose eligibility or have a qualifying event or family status change during the year. Click here to review more information.
- Annual Enrollment Materials
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 2019 Annual Enrollment Presentation
- 2019 Benefit Changes
- Member Handbooks and Provider Directories
- Edison Employee Self Service Instructions
- First Time Users/Password Reset for Edison
- Life Insurance
Charitable Giving Campaign
Sick Leave Bank
- Non-Faculty Sick Leave Guidelines: employee must have at least one year of service (12 months) and ninety (90) sick leave hours banked.
- Faculty Sick Leave Guidelines: employee must have at least one year of service (12 months) and sixty seven and one half (67.5) sick leave hours banked.
Flexible Spending Account
Health Savings Account
What Can I Do?
- Review your current enrollment choices.
- Enroll in or cancel health insurance for yourself and your eligible dependents.
- Choose or change your health insurance plan option.
- Choose or change your health insurance vendor & network.
- Enroll in, cancel, or change dental and vision insurance.
- Enroll in or cancel voluntary accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) coverage.
- Apply for, cancel, increase, or decrease voluntary term life insurance coverage amounts (if eligible).
- Enroll in short term disability insurance.
What You Need to Do
Enroll or make changes online in Edison at www.edison.tn.gov
Watch videos for help on how to enroll or change your Edison password at https://www.tn.gov/partnersforhealth/videos.html
Enrolling new dependents? We need documents to prove their relationship to you.
- A list of required documents is found at tn.gov/partnersforhealth under Publications, and Forms
- Upload documents in Edison or fax to (615) 741-8196
- Dependent documents deadline is Oct. 12
CDHP/HSA: Higher Education employees are not required to update the HSA amount each year. But if you want to change your contribution complete the form and return it to the VSCC Office of Human Resources.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): You must enroll or re-enroll in FSAs. Enroll on the PayFlex website (stateoftn.payflexdirect.com).
We Can Help You!
Go to tn.gov/partnersforhealth. Here you’ll find:
- Videos about your benefits
- A questions button to our help desk: https://benefitssupport.tn.gov/hc/en-us
- A help button to chat live with an agent
Join an employee webinar to learn more about 2019 benefits. Dates and times are listed below. To join, go to tn.gov/partnersforhealth and click on the Annual Enrollment page, then scroll down for instructions
- Monday, Sept. 24: 9-10 a.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 26: 2-3 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 1: 10-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 3: 1-2 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 8: 9-10 a.m.
Call Benefits Administration at (800) 253-9981, M-F, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central time.
Contact the Volunteer State Community College Office of Human Resources at (615) 230-3592.
Benefit Help Sessions
The Office of Human Resources will also be available to answer questions or assist with making changes in Edison. Please enroll in one of the sessions listed below. If you have questions that you would like to discuss individually, please contact our office at (615) 230-3592 to schedule an appointment.